Friday, October 11, 2013

Pink, Love At First Sight


So, my man was in Denmark for a few days, which left me with no computer (he had to take the laptop). I must say, it was kind of relaxing having no pressure on the matter. Although, I'm kind of addicted to the convenience of having it by hand, too. And I also missed my blog and the possibility of checking out my pic's after shooting them...



On top of all this we decided to get rid of the tv last sunday. We didn't just throw it away, it's in the addic, where we can't use it. We will do an experiment; no tv for a year. It took a little time to get used to, but I must say, it gives me so much peace, knowing that I don't have to watch television. Sounds weird, but I have the whole evening to so stuff now! It gives me so much extra time! I only miss it while finishing of the loose ends of crochet (recognize that??).



Since my man was away, I had some time to finish my picture frame 'collage' in the craft room. I love the sweet pink and am not even bothered by the higgledy piggledy (found this on Google Translate, love the expression, but did I use it right in this sentence??) look of it all. 


By the way, I'm sorry for the inconsistency in the layout, but I'm having a lot of problems with Blogger at the moment. It doesn't work the way it's supposed to (do you have this problem too??). 

Wish you all a lovely weekend, with autumny weather, hot chocolate and some fun craft projects on the go.





6 comments:

  1. Wauw, knap... een jaar zonder tv! ik moet zeggen dat ik niet veel tv kijk. Ik zou het inderdaad alleen maar missen bij het in elkaar maken van m'n haakwerkjes hahaha! Maarre... dan ook niet stiekem op de laptop gaan kijken :-)
    Bij mij werkt blogger ook niet optimaal, die foto's schuiven steeds, denk je alles leuk naast elkaar te hebben... niet dus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Higgledy piggledy is a wonderful expression and you used it perfectly! I love your collage, so bright and cheery. I admire your determination to do without TV for a whole year. I can see the benefits, but am not sure I could sacrifice it altogether. I look forward to seeing what you create in all that spare time you'll have :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wall is beautiful! I love all the different frames and your potholders! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage - I love the color of your wall!

    Beata from rose hip
    P.S. There is a surprise waiting for you in this blog post of mine: http://rosehip.typepad.com/rose_hip_blog/2013/10/mollie-makes-crochet-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you totally used that expression correctly and the higgledy piggledy makes it look good I think! I like it when I go on holiday when I have no laptop and no tv, just whatever crochet project I take along and I find I do more of it as I am not distracted by anything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10