Monday, September 30, 2013

Something New

After having (temporarily) enough of scrap crochet and working with a 3,5 hook, I decided to finish 2 projects I started some time ago. I love working with this soft and slightly thicker cotton. This is going to be a classic, happy granny square baby blanket. These colors make me happy... 







This is going to be a Pastel Color Bomb baby blanket. Oh, how I LOVE these colors. Actually, these colors impersonate what LOVE would look like, don't you think??


And for inspiration: The Mollie Home edition. Such pretty pictures and spaces. Love all the colors. Matches perfectly with my new blanket...

Wish you all a happy day!



13 comments:

  1. yes, Yes, YES, they are such fabulous colours!! Those granny squares are YUMMY, just like everything you do! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharron said all I want to say too - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very nice works in progress! Lovely colors!
    I have to check, if I can find this magazine in our shops too. It looks very very nice!
    Have a wonderful time! Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosos colores,seguro queda una manta bonita!!
    GABY_MANOJITOSDEIDEAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx everyone! It's very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just started a Granny Square blanket for my soon-to-be neice/nephew! COuld you point me in the direction of an easy way to join squares? I suck at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. .....your combos are like vitamin c for the eyes!!!!!
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jenn, I've added you to my list of favorite blogs on my website. If I come to your blog I always get so cheerful of all the fun colors! I want that for others too!

    groetjes,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje Marianne, ga je nog steeds naar de haak in avonden? Bij mij is het er niet meer van gekomen...

      Delete
  9. Love both color combinations for both blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy! Such pretty colours!...

    Beata xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10