Saturday, December 29, 2012

Quick Fix

Just something I made last night when me and my love were sitting side by side at the same desk. I always love it when we work next to each other...




I have heaps and heaps of buttons (took them home from Thailand too) so thought it would be nice to use them in this 3D picture frame. And I wanted to use the music sheets I bought at the thrift shop. I think I like the results...

Drawing is where it all began when I was little and it always makes me happy. I especially love markers. All those lovely colors.

As I said, this was going to be quicky.

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea so simple but stunning, I love your picture.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, like the combination! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome! I always wonder where people get those original ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I've been wanting to do this for ages. Just combined some ideas from pinterest with my own imagination. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFEITO JENN,AMEI.VOCÊ É MUITO CRIATIVA.BEIJOS.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10