Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sneak Peek

No finished projects this time. Busy with to many of them, actually. I made a deal with myself, not to start anything new, until at least 2 are done. That's always difficult for me. I like to just go when an idea pops up in my head, but no more! Luckily we have Pinterest now, where we can store our ideas... Check out my boards in order to see how many things I still have to do.

I can offer you a sneak peak into what I'm doing though. Hope to finish somewhere next week...




 This is nice and colorful. I'm using my new Rio cotton for this and it's so much fun to make. I hope to make a tutorial. It's gonna be my first...

And with this one I've been busy for over a month. I have to finish of a lot of the loose ends. I really don't like to do it, but I love the result.



This is the most beautiful yarn I've ever used. It's 100% pima cotton. It's soooo soft and elastic. I can't wait to feel the result!

And then there are potholders. I love this pattern. It's a great gift and doesn't take more then a day to make, but once I've made the first, I don't look forward to make the second. I want to do something new. So now I have 2 lonely potholders... I still have to make a matching friend, but I keep on stalling. Do you recognize this??

front

back



front

back

So I'm kinda busy this weekend. My family is out for today, so I have the whole day to myself. Think I'll watch a movie and finish of some loose ends.

Have a lovely weekend! 









1 comment:

  1. the colors are too good! and the yarn seems to be really comfortable to crochet with :)i wish i could have the same here, but we have plenty of acrylic instead.
    thanks for sharing such inspiring projects:) I've been seeing such potholders all around the blogs, so want to make such too!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10